Here’s some info on this position. Applications due 09/24. I have the application, and more info for those who need it. Good luck!
- Childreach International USA is a non-profit organization dedicated to helping children throughout the world reach their full potential.
- Looking for someone with leadership qualities, to guide, support and encourage a team of peers.
- Highly competitive process, with application and interview.
- Responsibilities include marketing, recruiting, fundraising, and per-departure preparation.
Social Media Week Chicago
Check out the #MONEYmonday tweets with job links listed below. Share the info with a friend or family member!
I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed. - Michael Jordan
Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.
Below is a recap of all #MONEYmonday tweets with job links. Enjoy :)
Check out the recap for this week’s #MONEYmonday tweets w/links to job info.
- Just in time job fair for DePaul students and alumni only - 6/14 http://bit.ly/mjovxK
- Low-income 17 thru 21 yr olds, Need help funding #education? How about #paid internship? ppwfc.org (via @PPWFC)
- Wanna be an intern at the Chicago Fashion Incubator in Macy’s on State st? Info here —> http://bit.ly/iHevFG
- Healthcare Recruiter at the Chicago Tribune http://bit.ly/jQVSnG
- @explorechicago is looking for a social media + marketing intern to join their team this summer! http://bit.ly/imbb5Y
- Calling all writers! @redeyehoods seeks blogger/columnists to write for its ‘hood sites. Yes, they PAY! http://bit.ly/eqU2n4
Thanks for viewing :)
Below is a recap of this week’s #MONEYmonday tweets with job links. Follow me on Twitter for more #MONEYmonday tweets and job tips @miss_smiley10.